Studying as an employee

If you are working in Belgium and at the same time you want to start with studies in higher education, there are some facilities that can make this combination somewhat easier: Flemish study leave or paid educational leave and training vouchers.

Inform yourself before your registration about these facilities at the different Belgian Communities and responsible administrations as well as at your university/university college.